eBridge Connections, an industry-leading provider of accounting and ERP integration solutions, is a dynamic and entrepreneurial enterprise offering excellent growth opportunities. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to the customer and work together in an active, rewarding environment. eBridge has experienced leadership, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We are constantly on the lookout for talented, energetic, customer oriented team players to join our team. We encourage you to learn more about eBridge and submit your resume. The right position could be waiting for you!
If accomplishment, integrity, openness, and working in fun, team environment are important to you, we want to hear from you! We are growing and constantly changing.
Whether the position you are looking for is posted or not, if you are interested in working for eBridge Connections, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
eBridge Connections delivers powerful, cloud-based ERP and accounting integration solutions that automate vital business processes while eliminating the need for manual data entry. Leveraging reusable connectors, data touch points and business rules instead of individual maps, eBridge Connections can implement and maintain integration solutions with greater efficiency, ultimately leading to a lower total cost of ownership for customers. Our universal platform supports over 30 accounting and ERP systems including products from Microsoft, Sage, SAP, NetSuite, and Epicor. With connections to the leading eCommerce carts and marketplaces, CRM applications, and hundreds of EDI trading partners, eBridge Connections has become the integration platform of choice for businesses worldwide.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager
who will lead the Customer Support team and company-wide initiatives to promote an exceptional customer service experience for all our clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to take ownership of the position, and develop creative and meaningful strategies to tackle barriers to providing superior customer service.
Top Goals & Objectives
- Ensure the Customer Support team provides a compelling experience for all customers.
- Conduct regular customer reviews, to proactively provide management with timely customer metrics for customer retention and renewal purposes.
- Improve the Net Promoter Score (NPS) and reducing customer attrition.
- Build a proactive support team and implement customer support best practices & processes.
- Establish a team centric Customer Support approach across the organization.
- Providing visibility into the Customer Support department for both internal stakeholders and customers.
- Support a smooth project transition from implementation into a support phase, through working collaboratively with other internal departments.
- Expanding the Customer Support department’s hours of coverage.
- Customer advocacy. Maintain a big picture, strategic view of the customer, analyzing and understanding their utilization, training needs, and ensuring customers are well take care of. Raising awareness internally about time sensitive critical customer issues.
- Lead the daily operations of the customer support team.
- Maintaining support KPIs.
- Main point of contact for escalations that impact the customer’s success.
- Speak to clients directly and resolve complex customer problems and complaints.
- Become a product expert and manage online product help documentation and other relevant material.
- Accountable for minor bug fixes and interface pre-sales configuration.
- Managing staff, hiring, performance review, maintaining appropriate staffing levels, coaching, and mentoring.
- Training staff to ensure a high-level degree of product knowledge, business process knowledge, including new feature knowledge.
- 5-years’ experience in a similar role, building a support department.
- Background in managing technical staff and working within a Customer Support department of a software company.
- Experience with ERP software, software integration/middleware or cloud based solutions or products.
- A passion for helping customers succeed.
- Critical decision-making capabilities and a “take ownership” professional attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to make plans yet able to alter them according to changing client demands and priorities.
- A proactive, energetic and go-getter mentality. Thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to foster a teamwork culture.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- ITIL or other customer support frameworks.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, you’re genuinely interested in other people and show empathy for the customers.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, trustworthy and honest.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with strong problem-solving skills.
- Degree in business, communications, or related field.
Local candidates only, no relocation. Qualified applicants are asked to send cover letters and resumes via e-mail to: email@example.com. Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three month period. Thank you for your interest in eBridge Connections. No employment agencies or phone calls please.
Junior Implementation Consultant is responsible for developing customer specific integration maps and profiles using various pieces of software.
- Request proper information to other involved departments to assure specifications and proper input are available before starting the development
- Develop software functionality using eBridge Connections tools to implement EDI standards and customer policies, under scope, time frame, quality and target date
- Run compliance tests to insure logic developed satisfy standard EDI practices, trading partner specifications and customer requirements
- Properly document activities using standard eBridge Connections business practices and tools
- Provide hands on development, installation, configuration and testing for eBridge Connections products and EDI translators within a variety of platforms and production environments.
- Work with other eBridge Connections departments to resolve customer situations, providing proper input details and documentation to support product changes
- Occasional after-hours support via mobile
- A College diploma in Computer Science or related field is recommended
- 1 year of work/co-op experience in related position is an asset, but not mandatory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment
- DOS, MS SQL Server, working knowledge of MS Office Tools and software and basic programming and database skills are an asset
Local candidates only, no relocation
Qualified applicants are asked to send cover letters and resumes via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three month period.
Thank you for your interest in eBridge Connections. No employment agencies or phone calls please.
delivers a powerful Cloud-based accounting integration that connects and automates vital business processes. The universal solution supports an ever growing list of 40 accounting and ERP systems
including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP, Intuit and many more. With connections to more than 20 popular ecommerce carts, thousands of EDI trading partners and leading CRM platforms, eBridge Connections has become the integration platform of choice for businesses.
Our rapid growth and exciting future has created numerous challenging opportunities. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBridge Connections candidates have unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eeBridge Connections, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible.
Sales Representative introduces our services offering to prospects and partners. The position may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity, as assigned by management.
- Prospect for new business by tapping into new leads generated by the company or via cold calling and various professional networking
- Create and manage client databases using our Salesforce.com
- Conduct over the phone introductions of our service offering
- Schedule appointments for the next level within our business development process
- Maintain and build client relationships following the initial sale
- Identify opportunities to enhance systems/tools
- Stay current with all company products, services, technologies and partners
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to grow and improve
- Goal oriented with a desire to win
- Must have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Understands the principles of business development
- Excellent know-how of MS Office
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Exceptional work ethic. Uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals
- Local candidates only, no relocation
- Qualified applicants are asked to send cover letters and resumes via e-mail to: email@example.com
- Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three month period.
- Thank you for your interest in eBridge Connections. No employment agencies or phone calls please.