Are you a Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) user, or a member of the Dynamics GP User Group? We speak GP too, and would like to help you.
eBridge integrates Dynamics GP right into your frontline eCommerce and retail channels. We've created a fully managed, bi-directional, integration solution that will connect your MS Dynamics GP accounting/ERP system with the eCommerce platforms, CRM applications, or EDI trading partners that you need in order to run your business.
If you sell online (using Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Miva, etc.) or in brick-and-mortar stores like the Home Depots' and Targets' of the world, you can use integration to automate your business systems with MS Dynamics GP and make life easier by eliminating manual data entry. We also connect to CRM applications such as Salesforce and MS Dynamics CRM so that you can link your customers, leads, prospects, and more.
When connecting with the eBridge Connections integration platform, Dynamics GP-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points. Users can integrate data between Dynamics GP and the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Magento, Bigcommerce and Amazon, hundreds of EDI trading partners, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automated data integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline vital business processes. An eBridge Connections end-to-end integration solution enables sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Reduce your Dynamics GP Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, Dynamics GP-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with Dynamics GP upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Microsoft Dynamics GP and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
||Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
||Purchase Orders (850), Product Activity Data (852), Purchase Order Change Requests (860), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices (810), Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advance Ship Notices (856), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business