Sage products such as Sage 300 (formerly Accpac) are great ERP systems for your business. To make them even better, try an eBridge Connections integration solution and eliminate manual data entry from your life for good.
The eBridge Connections cloud-based integration platform for Sage 300 automates vital business processes and eliminates manual data entry by enabling bi-directional data exchange with the leading eCommerce platforms, EDI trading partners and CRM applications.
If you use Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Miva, or another eCommerce platform, sync your Sage 300 accounting package in order to automate orders, inventory, shipping information, and more. Plus, with a CRM application such as Salesforce, you can integrate customer information, leads, and more with Sage 300 as well. eBridge Connections makes integration easy.
When connecting with the eBridge Connections integration platform, Sage 300-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points. Users can integrate data between Sage 300 and the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Magento, Bigcommerce and Amazon, hundreds of EDI trading partners, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automated data integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline vital business processes. An eBridge Connections end-to-end integration solution enables sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Reduce your Sage 300 Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, Sage 300-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with Sage 300 upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Sage 300 and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- ePortal - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
||Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
||Purchase Orders (850), Product Activity Data (852), Purchase Order Change Requests (860), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices (810), Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advance Ship Notices (856), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business