- Learn and understand the best practices for linking accounting/ERP systems with eCommerce platforms (i.e. Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, 3dCart, Miva, Mozu, Volusion, Amazon, eBay, etc.)
- Comprehend the typical steps within integration, including determining why and when to integrate
- Understand data formats and how to get your data ready for integration
- Discover how an integration solution will solve your order entry challenges and eliminate manual data entry from your life, for good.
- Understand why a universal integration platform is the solution of choice and how integration can extend beyond eCommerce, into the world of CRM (i.e. Salesforce, Sugar CRM, MS Dynamics CRM, etc.) and EDI as well.
>> Click here to download your copy.
Integrate Your eCommerce Platform with Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, SAP, & Epicor
The eBridge Connections platform powers eCommerce integration with any of 30+ supported ERP and accounting systems. With an eCommerce integration solution from eBridge Connections, customer and sales order information from your online store is automatically entered into your back-office ERP or accounting system. In turn, product information, inventory, and shipping details are updated automatically on your eCommerce platform to provide customers with essential and up-to-date information.
|Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between your eCommerce platform and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- ePortal - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
Eliminate manual and duplicate entry:
Integration of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, and Amazon with ERP systems:
Improve speed of data exchange:
- Sage 50, 100, 300, 500, X3, BusinessVision and BusinessWorks
- Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, and SL
- SAP R3/ECC and Business One
- NetSuite ERP
- Epicor ERP
- Integration with over 30 accounting and ERP systems
By eliminating the time-consuming manual data entry process, the eBridge Connections integration platform greatly increases the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Improve data accuracy:
Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
Streamline business processes:
eCommerce integration will help to create an efficient workflow between departments and functionalities in your organization. An integrated flow of data will provide you with the insight you need to make strong decisions that align with your business strategy and objectives.
Liberate valuable resources:
Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. An eCommerce integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.