Amazon is the winning horse of eCommerce. As consumers prepare for the 2017 holiday season, it is estimated that 60% will use Amazon to buy at least one gift. Even what people are buying is highly dependent on what tops the list of holiday toys on their app.
If you sell on Amazon, you know that you need a system in place in order to process orders quickly.
An accounting integration solution can help you achieve faster order fulfillment. The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates bi-directional data exchange between Amazon and all of the leading ERP and accounting packages (i.e. products by Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Epicor, NetSuite, SAP, Open Systems, Exact Macola, and more).
An integration solution eliminates the need for manual data entry between business systems, by allowing you to sync orders, inventory, shipping updates, and more. You can do business more accurately, and more efficiently.
eBridge Connections powers Amazon integration with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV & SL, Sage 100, 300 & 500, NetSuite, SAP Business One, Epicor ERP and many others.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating data re-keying while reducing costly errors. This automated integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline business processes. eBridge integration solutions enable orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Amazon and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (eCommerce, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- ePortal - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
|Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business