Connecting your Magento or Magento 2 website to your accounting or ERP package just makes sense. By integrating orders, inventory, shipping information, product details, and more, you’ll save yourself time and money. eBridge Connections has an integration platform that automates these vital business processes and eliminates the need for manual data entry.
Let us help make your life easier by enabling bi-directional data exchange between Magento/Magento 2 and your accounting/ERP package. Whether you use Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, NetSuite, Open Systems, Exact Macola, SAP, or another system, eBridge Connections can help.
eBridge Connections powers Magento and Magento 2 integration with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV & SL, Sage 100, 300 & 500, NetSuite, SAP Business One, Epicor ERP and many others.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating data re-keying while reducing costly errors. This automated integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline business processes. eBridge integration solutions enable orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Magento or Magento 2 and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- ePortal - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
|Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (marketplaces, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business