New SalesForce Integration Connector Application
I wanted to bring to everyone’s attention that we’ve been developing a new ePortal connector application for Salesforce.com. This composite application will allow ePortal users to access their SalesForce Opportunities and associated information including Opportunity Products, and contact information through the ePortal, and thus the data in SalesForce will no longer be isolated. Additionally, it will allow multiple departments to access the data through ePortal.
eBridge for SalesForce contains the following features:
- Transfers SalesForce Opportunities and Opportunity Products to accounting sales orders
- Additionally, it can create, on the fly, an account in the accounting package for opportunities which have not yet had an account made
- Automated daily transfer of Opportunities and Opportunity Products and generation of sales orders at a time of day set by the user
- Ability to search opportunities by a range of dates, order numbers, by Opportunity Status (Closed Won, Closed Lost, Awaiting Analysis, etc.), and other criteria
- Ability to map custom fields for accounts and opportunities
And it brings the following benefits to the table for the user:
- Improvement of account/contact management by automatically taking opportunity data from Salesforce.com and inputting into the accounting package
- Further integrates and improves order management
- Makes input of data from Salesforce.com into your accounting package easier
- Eliminate duplicate data entry from Salesforce.com into your accounting package
This composite application will also integrate with all the 35+ accounting systems that all our applications work with, and will make data transfer and order generation much easier for the businesses that use it. All they need is to be using Opportunity Products and be using the Enterprise version of Salesforce or higher.