eBridge Updates Magento Connection
We are continually updating our Magento connection functionality and I would like to share some of the highlights and enhancements that are supported by the API connection.
- Multi-store, tier pricing is now fully supported and can be configured right from your accounting/ERP database. Tier pricing is a promotional tool that lets you price items differently for higher quantities. You can think of this as volume discounting.
- Order retrieval filter for order creation date has been added. This is in addition to order number range (start/end).
- Configurable, multiple concurrent connections for product and inventory creation and updates has been added. Instead of processing items one at a time, this feature allows multiple connections to run in parallel, resulting in performance that is 15x faster on average!
- Usually new customers will be created directly on Magento but some people have existing customers in their accounting/ERP system that they would like set up with accounts on Magento. Customer creation on Magento through the API is supported!
Of course we also continue to support the following touch-points:
- Orders out of Magento
- Product & pricing creation/updates into Magento
- Inventory quantity updates into Magneto
- Shipment with tracking information updates into Magento