EDI Document Type - 110 Air Freight Details and Invoice
What is a 110 Air Freight Details and Invoicet?
The 110 Air Freight Details and Invoice document contains information regarding the Air Freight Details and Invoice Transaction Set (110) for use within the context of an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) environment. Standard EDI formats include X12, ANSI, EDIFACT and its subsets. Click here to read more about supported EDI Standards.
What makes up the 110 Air Freight Details and Invoice document?
A 110 Air Freight Details and Invoice document is organized into the following segment and data elements. A segment can contain at least one data element. Examples of data elements on the 110 Air Freight Details and Invoice document includes charges related to shipments, including Original Invoices, Past Due Billings, Balance Due Bills and Revisions and other related data.
How is it used?
The 110 Air Freight Details and Invoice is used to provide a customer with an air invoice for transportation and other charges related to shipments, including Original Invoices, Past Due Billings, Balance Due Bills and Revisions.
The Process and Standards
An EDI solution is required to process the EDI documents received into a financial system (click here to view all available financial systems eBridge integrates into) or into a readable format for manual entry. Each trading partner will have an EDI Implementation guide outlining the specific segments, data elements, values accepted, and the applicable business rules to be followed.Click here to find your trading partner
Why eBridge Connections?
- 2000+ Customers | 37+ Financial Systems | 47,000+ Documents Integrated
- One company to build, deploy and maintain all of your integration solutions;
- Pre-built trading partner connections allow for quick deployment;
- Pay one low monthly fee regardless of how many transactions you execute, no VAN fees;
- Last mile integration - from trading partner, right into your accounting package;
- Scalable eBridge solutions allow you to grow your business, integrate and exchange information with trading partners, customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM) and eCommerce (webstore) systems