EDI Document Type - 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript)
What is a 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript)?
The 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript) contains information regarding Student Educational Record (Transcript) Transaction Set (130) for use within the context of an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) environment..Standard EDI formats include X12, ANSI, EDIFACT and its subsets. Click here to read more about supported EDI Standards.
What makes up the 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript)?
A 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript) document is organized into the following segment and data elements. A segment can contain at least one data element. Each data element contains a data field. Examples of data elements on the 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript) document includes history and identifying information about the student, the current academic status, dates of attendance, courses completed with grades earned, degrees and diplomas awarded, health information (Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12 only), and testing information.
How is it used?
The purpose of the 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript) document is it can be used by schools and school districts and by post-secondary educational institutions to transmit current and historical records of educational accomplishments and other significant information for students enrolled at the sending schools and institutions. It is important to acknowledge that the 130 Student Educational Record (Transcript) may be sent to other education institutions, to other agencies, or to prospective or current employers.
The Process and Standards
An EDI solution is required to process the EDI documents received into a financial system (click here to view all available financial systems eBridge integrates into) or into a readable format for manual entry. Each trading partner will have an EDI Implementation guide outlining the specific segments, data elements, values accepted, and the applicable business rules to be followed.Click here to find your trading partner
Why eBridge Connections?
- 2000+ Customers | 37+ Financial Systems | 47,000+ Documents Integrated
- One company to build, deploy and maintain all of your integration solutions;
- Pre-built trading partner connections allow for quick deployment;
- Pay one low monthly fee regardless of how many transactions you execute, no VAN fees;
- Last mile integration - from trading partner, right into your accounting package;
- Scalable eBridge solutions allow you to grow your business, integrate and exchange information with trading partners, customer relationship management (CRM), supply chain management (SCM) and eCommerce (webstore) systems