Supply Chain Management (SCM) Benefits
The need for quick turnaround and accurate data transfer is more critical than ever. Lets review a couple of the key benefits of integration with your SCM software:
Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tediously entering in data manually to your accounting package. Invest in tools that automatically schedule and process without human intervention.
Consistent reliable information: Provide consistent and reliable information to sales and accounting staff. Bi-directional integration between documents and popular accounting packages such as:
- Sage MAS 90, 200, 500, Business One, Timberline, Pro, Peachtree, Simply Accounting and more;
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SI, NAV, AX, Small Business Manager and more;
- Epicor Enterprise, Epicor Vantage, Epicor iScala and more.
- Integration with over 40 financial software systems - find your accounting package here.
Quick responses to customer inquiries: Allows for quick responses to customer inquiries regarding order status, and product details
- reduced business cycle times gives your company a healthy competitive advantage;
- once you receive data it is immediately ready for use with other internal applications such as your financial package;
- sending an electronic document across the country or around the world takes seconds or minutes not days when compared to the postal system.
Eliminate data duplication: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. With eBridge SCM data accuracy is improved in several ways:
- all data moved electronically has more than likely passed through a validation layer; thus your data is clean.