Your eBridge Subscription Allows you to Stay Current and Protect Your Investment.
Purchasing an eBridge Solution includes:
- A one-time license fee that gives you access to the software
- An annual eBridge Subscription fee that keeps those tools up to date. The subscription also gives you maintenance support, access to the web-based ePortal, and a variety of other software upgrades and key benefits.
Why is a subscription fee part of your purchase?
Protect Your Investment
Your eBridge Subscription protects your software investment by ensuring that youï¿½re always using the latest, up to date, quality-assured version of our software. All updates, eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with financial system upgrades within the same product line*, new features and fixes are FREE to eBridge subscribers. Itï¿½s the only way to maximize your ROI.
*Installation, mapping and customization services of product upgrades may apply.
Not only does your subscription help you retain the full value of your software license, but it also keeps all the latest advances in eBridge technology at your immediate disposal. Just contact your Account Representative for the software upgrades and they will gladly send them out to you at no charge! Keeping your maintenance agreement current is an effective way to get the most out of your eBridge solution.
Access our Help Desk at No Charge
As an eBridge Subscriber, you are entitled to access our Help Desk at NO CHARGE. By phone, email or remote access, our friendly and professional staff will be happy to help you over learning hurdles and technical issues. And we donï¿½t outsource our Help Desk: our Support Analysts are full-time eBridge employees, backed by the entire eBridge team and fully trained to support our applications. After hours support is also provided.
*NOTE: Customers with a valid Maintenance Coverage Plan will be given priority over those with a lapsed subscription.
Without a subscription, software upgrade expenses are unpredictable which makes it hard for you to budget for them. By contrast, with eBridge Subscriptionï¿½s annual fee you know exactly how much it costs to keep using the latest and best version of your integration solution.
Examples of What Your Maintenance Covers:
- Login Failures
- Connectivity Issues
- eBridge Database Corruption
- Communications Issues, Sending and Receiving of Documents
- New X12 standards for EDS Asset and eBridge Validator
- Functional Acknowledgements not Created
- Adding Carrier in the ASN Module
- Importing and Exporting of Profiles
- Troubleshooting Posting, Import/Exporting Errors
- Creating new Users and Configuring Security Profiles
- Exporting eBridge Solutions
- Managing Document References
- Troubleshooting Unattended Processes
- Resolving Translator Validation Errors
- Troubleshooting of Existing eBridge Maps, Such as Mapping Failures