AspDotNetStorefront Webstore Connection
With online shopping firmly entrenched as a standard method for consumers and businesses to purchase goods and services, a company's Web Store is an essential component in achieving success and strong growth in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce environments..
AspDotNetStorefront Touch Points
With eBridge's AspDotNetStorefront integration to accounting systems, customer and sales order information is automatically entered into the back-office financial system from the AspDotNetStorefront Webstore. In turn, product information and order status updates are automatically entered into the AspDotNetStorefront Webstore to provide customers with essential and up-to-date information.
- Product/inventory information from accounting application to AspDotNetStorefront
- Orders from AspDotNetStorefront to accounting application
- Order Status information, such as ship date and tracking number, sent to AspDotNetStorefront
- Customer information exchanged bilaterally with optional new customer creation on the fly
- Potential link to couriers (i.e. UPS Worldship)