Miva Merchant Webstore Connection
With online shopping firmly entrenched as a standard method for consumers and businesses to purchase goods and services, a company's Web Store is an essential component in achieving success and strong growth in Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Business-to-Business (B2B) e-commerce environments..
Miva Merchant Touch Points
With eBridge's Miva Merchant integration to accounting systems, customer and sales order information is automatically entered into the back-office financial system from the Miva Merchant Webstore. In turn, product information and order status updates are automatically entered into the Miva Merchant Webstore to provide customers with essential and up-to-date information.
- Product/inventory information from accounting application to Miva Merchant
- Orders from Miva Merchant to accounting application
- Order Status information, such as ship date and tracking number, sent to Miva Merchant
- Customer information exchanged bilaterally with optional new customer creation on the fly
- Potential link to couriers (i.e. UPS Worldship)