eBridge for eCommerce offers the following methods of integration:
- User-Initiated - movement of data is initiated and dependent on the user
- Schedule-Based - data is automatically moved at regular times according to a user-set schedule
- Real-Time - data is immediately transferred via eBridge Web Services
Methods of integration: data is immediately transferred via eBridge Web Services
- data is immediately transferred via eBridge Web Services;
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SI, NAV, AX, Small Business Manager and more;
- Epicor Enterprise, Epicor Vantage, Epicor iScala, and more.
- Integration with over 40 financial software systems - find your accounting package here.
Dramatically improve speed:
- reduced business cycle times gives your company a healthy competitive advantage;
- once you receive data it is immediately ready for use with other internal applications such as your customer relationship management system (CRM), or financial package;
Grow Revenue Reach new customers and better serve existing ones with a multi-channel platform.
Connect Online and Offline Operations - Connect orders, customers and inventory across operations.
Streamline Processes for Improved Efficiency - Create a centralized system for order fulfillment and product management.
Expedite ROI - Utilize turnkey integration solutions and professional services to reduce deployment time.