eCommerce & ERP Integration Success Stories For Sporting Goods Brands
Friday, April 26, 2019Eric Zegarski
Both Everlast and Rad Power Bikes were looking to streamline their operations. They were in the market for a solution that would integrate their Magento
eCommerce stores with their respective ERP systems.
Meet Our Clients
The preeminent brand in boxing since 1910, Everlast is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, licensing and marketing of authentic boxing, mixed martial arts and fitness related sporting goods equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories.
Since building their first ebike prototypes back in 2007, they’ve been on a mission to design, build, support high-quality, feature-rich, affordable ebikes for the masses. They strive to provide the best experience for their entire community of ebike owners through exceptional support, expert staff, and thoughtful design.
What Their iPaaS Solution Needed to Have
When both Everlast and Rad Power Bikes approached eBridge, they made it clear that they had specific requirements for their integration needs. Beyond just integrating their systems, they wanted a platform that offers the following:
- Important data would be passed bi-directionally between eCommerce and ERP systems.
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership.
- A cloud hosted platform, that offers security and an almost 100% uptime guarantee.
- Platform flexibility so new connectors can easily be added down the road.
- A web-based application for data/document management and archiving.
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (Marketplaces, CRM, EDI) connectivity.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team.
The eBridge Approach
eBridge takes a personalized approach to project delivery. It begins with gaining a complete understanding of the client’s requirements and then delivering a tailored integration solution that is both efficient and cost-effective. eBridge leverages a team of experienced and knowledgeable Integration Specialists, Implementation Consultants and Technical Support Agents to provide full-service integration services.
Learn More About Everlast’s and Rad Power Bikes’ Integration Needs.
Download the two page summary below to learn more about what workflows Everlast and Rad Power Bikes had integrated between their eCommerce and ERP. You’ll find links to cases that dive in deeper and explore each clients experience with eBridge as well as more information about our iPaaS solution for eCommerce