Fulfill Orders Faster and Accurately By Connecting Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Magento eCommerce
Monday, August 20, 2018Lauren Macdonald
Just like it’s Back-to-School season for kids across North America, this time of year is when eCommerce merchants are looking for new material and tips for improving their online stores in preparation for the busy Holiday season to come. For that reason, we’re offering a quick mini lesson on Microsoft Dynamics ERP integration for our eCommerce friends that sell on Magento’s platform. Remember - it’s never too late to learn something new!
Eliminate manual entry between Magento and Microsoft Dynamics
If you’re feeling tired of manual data entry between your Magento eCommerce webstore and your Microsoft Dynamics accounting/ERP system, an ERP and eCommerce integration solution may be just what you’re looking for. Whether you run MS Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, SL, 365, etc., integrating with your Magento eCommerce store will save your business valuable time and money.
eBridge Connections is proud to boast the only universal integrator that can connect virtually any accounting/ERP system (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics and other products by Sage, SAP, Epicor, NetSuite, and more), with the leading eCommerce platforms (like Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Amazon, eBay, Miva, etc.).
It’s time to learn how an integration solution between Magento and MS Dynamics can save your business time and money. Don’t forget to take notes!
Magento & MS Dynamics integration:
A universal connector sits in the middle of your Magento and MS Dynamics systems and seamlessly transfers data, back and forth between the two, in near-real time.
As orders come in through your Magento store, they’re populated in your MS Dynamics accounting/ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
Why choose eBridge?
Here’s what you get when you choose eBridge Connections:
How your business will benefit:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Magento and MS Dynamics AX, GP, NAV, SL, 365, etc.
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required)
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease
- Unlimited, 24/7 support response from eBridge’s in-house support team
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade or change your MS Dynamics ERP or Magento eCommerce store with ease
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere.
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business.
Want to see a Magento and Microsoft Dynamics integration in action?