Amazon & Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Integration Solution
Tuesday, August 13, 2019Eric Zegarski
Meet Our Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ERP Integration Solution
As orders come in through your Amazon store, an integration platform will ensure that your orders are populated in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process. Whether you’re an Amazon FBA or FBM merchant, we make integration easy. If you’re on Amazon Vendor Central, you’ll need to meet Amazon’s EDI requirements
What You Get When You Choose an iPaaS Like eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and Amazon
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required).
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
How You, as an Amazon Merchant, Will Benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Meet Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Connector
Part of running an efficient business requires your back-end Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP to communicate effectively with your other important business systems, such as your Amazon store. eBridge Connections has a pre-built cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations connector
. Our Dynamics 365 connector easily connects to Amazon as well as 100s of EDI trading partners. Bi-directional data exchange between these systems will eliminate any need for manual data entry and free up valuable time and resources. Utilizing eBridge Connections integration platform, Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points.
Meet Our Amazon Connector
eBridge has pre-built connector for Amazon
. Stop batch uploading daily orders or manually keying orders from your Amazon store into your back-office ERP. Connecting your Amazon website to your Microsoft ERP package just makes sense.
Workflows You Can Automate Between Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
An Amazon Integration Success Story
Liver Doctor’s Amazon store was growing and needed to be connected to their ERP to eliminate manual data entry work and reduce errors in orders. Discover how eBridge was able to implement a speedy integration solution for their Amazon marketplace store. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.