A Year in Review
Thursday, December 17, 2015Kelly Nelson
This year has been one for the history books here at eBridge Connections! We’ve had some great product developments, attended some great industry events, launched new programs and far surpassed our documents integrated from last year.
We wanted to take you through some of the highlights from this past year.
- In March of this year, our sales team travelled to Atlanta, GA for Microsoft Convergence, Microsoft’s premier event for the Dynamics Community. We were able to meet with partners and end users to discuss the benefits of integration.
- The launch of our Shopify App took place in March as well. The app introduced the eBridge Connections integration platform to the Shopify merchant community, leading to numerous successful implementations.
- The month following, we announced our partnership with Mozu, a leading eCommerce storefront provider. The partnership reflects our commitment to provide best in class integration omni-channel commerce solutions to the Mozu developer and merchant communities.
- In June, eBridge re-certified as a Gold Microsoft Application Development Partner.
- September marked the launch of a monument program at eBridge. Our Channel Partner Program was re-designed to solve data integration challenges for eCommerce and ERP solution providers and reduce their sales and delivery cycles.
- November was all about our new WooCommerce Connector. The new connector provides WooCommerce merchants with universal ERP and accounting system connectivity. Again, proving the universality of our integration platform.
- Immediately following the WooCommerce announcement was the release of our OpenCart Connector. This was the latest in the line of our 2015 enhancements.
- Over the course of the year we have exceeded our system uptime as stated in our service level agreement.
- Finally, as we touched on above, we surpassed 40,000,000 documents integrated! A new milestone for the eBridge Connections team!
We anticipate that 2016 will be a big year for the eBridge team. With more milestones to come, new team members, and continuous developments to our platform, we are looking forward to the new year!
From the eBridge Connections team to yours, we wish you a joyous holiday season and a very happy and prosperous New Year!!