The Ultimate Gift Giving Guide For Your eCommerce Store
Thursday, December 10, 2020Eric Zegarski
Discover the Perfect Gifts For Your eCommerce Store
‘Tis the season to spread some Holiday cheer. You’re probably busy gathering gifts for your family, friends, and your work secret Santa. However, chances are you forgot to add someone to your shopping list. That special someone is your eCommerce store. But it's not like you can buy a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label
or Clase Azul
tequila for your store, that’s a gift more suited for your marketing team!
However, there are many “digital” things that you can treat your eCommerce store to. Your store will say thank you with better conversion rates and easier process management for you and your team. Let us explore the ultimate gift giving guide for your eCommerce store.
A Digital Spa Day
Your eCommerce store hustles 24/7, 365 days a week. Therefore, it deserves some well-earned rest and recovery. But it’s not like you can book a full body massage and facial for your eCommerce store. Instead, consider giving it a digital spa day or week!
You’re thinking WTF is a digital spa day? It’s just spending the time to execute any improvements, optimizations, or upgrades you have been considering this entire year. It’s the perfect time to look at the following:
- Removing and redundant code that’s slowing down your website
- Auditing your site for any dead links
- Updating product listings, including descriptions and images
- Auditing email workflows
- Removing any unnecessary apps that are increasing your cost of ownership
- Updating current UX or adding new features
Many of these “spa day” tasks can be done by either yourself or with the help of a great agency partner. Several benefits of using an agency include:
- Not eating into your productivity and taking up valuable time.
- Been there done that expertise, reputable agencies have a proven track record of success.
- Access to a team of experts, agencies are made up of individuals that bring a lot of knowledge to the table due to their diverse backgrounds.
Looking to find the right agency partner? Check out our directory of agency partners
New Applications and Features
Your eCommerce store works hard. Imagine if you were able to make your store more efficient, add functionality, all without relying extra labor! Whether you’re looking to increase conversion rates, gather more emails, perfect your checkout, or offer loyalty points, there’s an app for that. Benefits of using apps include:
- No extra dev, the application is fully developed.
- Plug and play, most apps just need to be downloaded.
- Apps have their own dedicated support staff to aid with any questions.
- Monthly user fees are less than internal or external dev costs.
- Any updates that are require to the app to be compliant with your eCommerce provider are executed by the app publisher.
Popular applications like Klaviyo
, and Smilie.io
are not just for Shopify
! Their applications work with eCommerce platforms like BigCommerce
The Gift of Connectivity Through eCommerce Integration
Was this you after Black Friday – Cyber Monday?
Whether your eCommerce store was naughty or nice this year, integration is the gift that keeps on giving, unlike the jelly of the month club. If your store was naughty and caused a lot of data related headaches, then integration will eliminate those aches faster than Advil 400.
If your eCommerce store was a sales machine, then reward it with integration. It’s the gift that will ensure your record breaking sales in 2021 won’t cause any data bottlenecks. It will free up your time to focus on more important things like getting all those orders packaged and out the door.
The TL;DR on Integration
Simply put integration allows you to unite your commerce systems together. For example, let's say you have a Shopify store, are listed on Amazon’s FBA program, and at popular retailers like Macy’s or Target. You're a multi-channel master! Managing orders, inventory, and shipment data can be a nightmare. Doing this the old school manual way, you’ll be importing and exporting this data through Excel sheets. With integration all of this data flows bi-directionally automatically.
Overall eCommerce, ERP, and EDI Benefits
- Eliminate manual and duplicate entry: Integration of eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Amazon with ERP systems.
- Improve speed of data exchange: By eliminating the time-consuming manual data entry process, the eBridge Connections integration platform greatly increases the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Improve data accuracy: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
- Streamline business processes: eCommerce integration will help to create an efficient workflow between departments and functionalities in your organization. An integrated flow of data will provide you with the insight you need to make strong decisions that align with your business strategy and objectives.
- Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. An eCommerce integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.
Learn more about the benefits of integration here
eBridge Makes Integration Easy for Your Business
Our integration solution is universal! You can add or remove systems with ease as your business grows and your needs change. Our integration platform has pre-built connectors for leading eCommerce platforms, ERP solutions, and 100s of EDI trading partners. As a result, we can implement an integration solution in a timely manner.
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.