PODCAST - Near Real-Time Data Integration for e-Commerce Brands Using Amazon
Tuesday, February 2, 2021Eric Zegarski
Discover How Managing Your Amazon Marketplace is Easier With Integration
We sit down with James Thomson, Chief Strategy Officer at BuyBox Experts
and discuss all things related to Amazon
data processing. BuyBox Experts help merchants succeed on Amazon. Their services rage from getting you set up with Amazon to offering competitor analysis and account management.
Their account managers specialize in combining an understanding of your business fundamentals and an in-depth expertise in the Amazon Marketplace. They work with their marketplace technicians using a system of processes, proprietary software, and extensive channel experience to ensure your Amazon presence captures the opportunity on the marketplace not only producing greater revenue and profits but also reducing or eliminating your business’ workload. BuyBox prides themselves on being one of the few agencies with an SMB (small to medium sized business) division and an Enterprise division. They don’t commingle clients among divisions as each has unique needs and requirements for proper account management. By having unique systems, software, and people devoted to each segment, BuyBox provides the value each client expects and deserves.
We discuss the following:
- How eBridge Connections, helps brands sell direct-to-consumer using data from Amazon.
- How Amazon merchants using eBridge are able to comply with Amazon's fulfillment guidelines.
- What brands should do after collecting real-time data about their Amazon businesses.
- How eBridge Connections’ solutions save clients time and money.
- Hidden costs you may incur, like penalties, if you don’t invest in an API integration.
- eBridge's process for onboarding workflows and adding integrations for e-commerce businesses.
- Lindsay discusses the ins and outs Amazon’s data flow.
- Plus, upcoming e-commerce trends, companies, and technologies to pay attention this year.
Subscribe to listen to the podcast now
A Bit More About How eBridge Can Help Streamline Amazon Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating data re-keying while reducing costly errors. This automated integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline business processes. eBridge integration solutions enable orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations. Our pre-built Amazon connector
allows us to execute an Amazon integration
eBridge Integration Platform Features
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Amazon and a connected ERP or accounting system
- Multi-store, and multi-platform (eCommerce, CRM, EDI) support
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
eBridge Helps Andrew Peller With Their Amazon Store
30 minutes down the highway from eBridge Connections is a expansive area of Ontario called the Niagara Escarpment. More than just beautiful, this land is perfectly complex for wine growers. One of these fantastic companies is an eBridge Connections customer, Andrew Peller Limited.
The Peller Estates team saw an opportunity with eCommerce and started to sell their wines over Amazon. After nailing down logistics, an online strategy and a store, they wanted to integrate online store data with their back office Microsoft Dynamics NAV system. Learn more about eBridge's Amazon integration capabilities
Looking to Learn More About Amazon Integration? Subscribe to the Podcast