Connect MS Dynamics NAV to your BigCommerce store: Integrate orders, shipping, inventory, and more
Tuesday, January 10, 2017Lauren Macdonald
Connecting your MS Dynamics NAV accounting system with your BigCommerce webstore has never been easier than it is now, using eBridge Connections’ universal integrator.
How our integration works:
A universal connector sits in the middle of your two business systems and seamlessly transfers data, back and forth between the two. When it comes to eBridge Connections, it’s the universality of our integration solutions that makes us unique. This means we can connect virtually any eCommerce platform with any accounting/ERP system. The way we do it, is by sitting in the middle of two business systems, where we configure data so that it can be passed back and forth effortlessly.
So, what does this mean for a BigCommerce and MS Dynamics NAV integration solution?
As orders come in through your BigCommerce store, they will enter eBridge ePortal, where we will translate the data in order to have it populated in your MS Dynamics NAV accounting system. Your orders will be updated, and your inventory levels will be adjusted accordingly. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
What you get when you choose eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between MS Dynamics NAV and BigCommerce
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required).
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease.
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support team
How your business will benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your MS Dynamics NAV accounting package or BigCommerce store with ease
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere.
- Liberate time and resources to focus on your growing business.
What else can you connect with an integration solution between MS Dynamics NAV and BigCommerce?
Orders, inventory, and shipping information are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to everything you can connect between MS Dynamics NAV and BigCommerce. Here’s some of the common touch points to choose from in an integration solution for these two business systems:
Head over to our Blueprint Builder
now, to pick and choose the touch points that you’d like to sync and build an integration solution of your own.
Want to sell your products in stores as well? We can integrate your MS Dynamics NAV accounting package with EDI trading partners like Home Depot, Target, Walmart, and many, many more! With a universal connector it’s easy to add and change connections, anytime, anywhere.