What's New from eBridge's Integration Platform in January 2018
Thursday, February 1, 2018Lindsay Hampson
January was a busy month at eBridge! Here's a list of the latest and greatest upgrades and improvements made to our integration platform and growing list of ERP, eCommerce, CRM, and EDI connectors:
- We enhanced our SAP Business 1 version 9.2 connector so that the Outbound Product component would support retrieval of UDF fields
- We added an ECWID connector to our list of integration capabilities and successfully have the orders component flowing. We also added eBridge as a listing on the ECWID app store.
- Our Shopify connector was enhanced and improved to support new fields and objects.
- We created a new Magento 2 connector that would run on our latest integration platform upgrade, eiCloud.
- Our Epicor version 10.1 connector was customized to support new Order Detail fields.
- We rolled out the eiCloud version of Epicor Cloud and are currently working on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- You can now view Held Documents on the user dashboard for eiCloud: