Magento & Epicor ERP Integration Solution
Tuesday, July 30, 2019Eric Zegarski
Magento/Magento 2 Epicor ERP Integration Solution
As orders come in through your Magento store, an integration platform will ensure that your orders are populated in your Epicor ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
What You Get When You Choose an iPaaS Like eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Epicor and Magento
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required)
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
How You, as Magento Merchant, Will Benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Meet Our Epicor Connector
Currently, eBridge Connections has a pre-built connector for Epicor Enterprise
, but we also have a unique way of integrating Epicor Prophet 21 for customers using this package. Give us a shout to learn more. With eBridge's cloud-based integration solution, which was listed as one of the 20 most promising Epicor solutions
in 2017 by CIOReview, it's simple to connect Epicor with your Magento store. We can help you automate orders, inventory, shipping, customer data, and more. We also connect to the leading CRMs such as Salesforce and MS Dynamics CRM, and can help facilitate EDI transactions between your Epicor ERP and your trading partners.
Meet Our Magento Connector
eBridge has pre-built connector for Magento
. Stop batch uploading daily orders or manually keying orders from your Magento store into your back-office ERP or accounting system. By integrating orders, inventory, shipping information, product details, and more, you’ll save yourself time and money. eBridge Connections is a certified Magento technology partner.
>> Discover our Magento Marketplace app listing
Workflows You Can Automate Between Magento and Epicor
A Magento Integration Success Story
Everlast's Director of eCommerce, Mike Ebert, knew the only way to “do online orders well” was to make sure that all sales flowed from their Magento eCommerce store over the web to their ERP. They needed technical expertise beyond what they had in-house. In the new world of online commerce, without fast orders, they would be left in the dust. eBridge was able to integrate their Magento site and ERP, enabling Everlast's data to automatically flow bi-directionally between their eCommerce and ERP. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.