What's new from eBridge's Integration Platform in March 2018
Tuesday, March 20, 2018Lauren Macdonald
Q1 is coming to a close and a lot has happened recently over here at eBridge Connections. Here’s a breakdown of the latest and greatest upgrades and improvements made to our integration platform and growing list of ERP, eCommerce, CRM, and EDI connectors:
- We enhanced our SAP v. 9.2 connector for inbound sales orders to support the ability to apply multiple charges via the ID field in the Freight Charges module
- We upgraded our Sage 500 v. 2017 connector to support the following components: Outbound Product, Inbound Shipment, Outbound Purchase Order, Inbound Receipt of Goods
- We rolled out the ability for our clients to update custom objects in Salesforce using our connector
- We enhanced the Sage 500 Product Export component to extract the standard price field.
- We improved our NetSuite outbound shipment component to support the creation of multiple shipments when certain criteria are met
- We upgraded our existing Amazon FBA outbound order touchpoint
- Our customers can now view and print shipment labels directly from our platform’s dashboard.
- We added some new products and platforms to our development list for connectors to build in the upcoming months, including Square and Returnly
We're looking forward to what's to come in Q2 and beyond!