The #1 User Preferred Universal iPaaS for Shopify
Thursday, March 18, 2021Eric Zegarski
Meet the # 1 User Preferred Universal iPaaS for Shopify
eBridge Connections is a vendor of a universal iPaaS solution for Shopify merchants. What makes eBridge’s iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service) so unique is that it leverages its extensive library of connectors. These connectors make it simple to integrate your Shopify store with your ERP/accounting package.
eBridge Connections has pre-build connectors for popular ERP solutions like:
Discover if the eBridge iPaaS is Right for Your Shopify Store
Our iPaaS is engineered to make your life as a Shopify
merchant easy. It does all of the heavy data lifting so you don’t have to. If you’re running your eCommerce store on Shopify and can cross any of the following off, then eBridge is right for you:
- Processing more than 200 orders a month manually.
- Have a backlog of data to process during the traditional 9 to 5 workday.
- Slow and inefficient fulfillment and shipping process.
- Order missed or picked wrong.
- Inaccurate inventory levels leading to stockouts.
- Trying to juggle orders from other channels like Amazon, marketplaces like Walmart, or direct retail.
- Focused on data management and entry rather than tasks that will grow your business.
How Our iPaaS Benefits Shopify Merchants
Using an iPaaS like eBridge is an investment in your business. You’re investing in improving your organization’s productivity, eliminating errors, and improving your customer service. Here are just a few benefits of using an iPaaS to connect your Shopify store with your back-office ERP/accounting solution:
- Eliminate manual and duplicate entry: Integration of eCommerce platforms like Shopify with ERP systems.
- Improve speed of data exchange: By eliminating the time-consuming manual data entry process, the eBridge Connections integration platform greatly increases the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Improve data accuracy: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
- Streamline business processes: eCommerce integration will help to create an efficient workflow between departments and functionalities in your organization. An integrated flow of data will provide you with the insight you need to make strong decisions that align with your business strategy and objectives.
- Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. An eCommerce integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.
In addition, there are departmental benefits for divisions like marketing, operations, sales, and finance that stem from using an iPaaS like eBridge to integrate your Shopify store
What a multi-channel Shopify Integration powered by eBridge's iPaaS looks like:
What Merchants are Saying About Our iPaaS for Shopify
eBridge Connections prides itself on not only having a world class iPaaS, but also providing its customers with white glove service during the onboarding process. eBridge ensures that post implementation, users our iPaaS have access to the resources they need and support from our staff. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what our customers have to say:
“Our company has worked with eBridge on more than one occasion and each time, they have been really helpful. eBridge helped us to automatically transfer online orders from our webstore into our ERP system. They were able to customize the code so that the orders translated correctly, the way we want to see them in our system. They are also super nice to work with.”
“I use the eBridge portal on a daily basis Monday - Friday. I deal with many different Canadian & American Retailers through their portal. Everything runs smoothly 99% of the time. For the odd 1% issue I contact eBridge and their Support Service helps solve my issue in a timely and professional manner.”
"We used Ebridge to automate the integration of our fulfilled Shopify orders into Great Plains. Ebridge completed the integration in less time than we expected and even did some customization for us. We have over 4000 fulfilled orders each month, and this integration will save us countless man-hours and improve our ability to analyze sales and cost of sales by sku. Thank you Ebridge for your excellent service!"
We’ve Helped Many Merchants Integrate Their Shopify Store With our iPaaS
Our goal is simple, help you streamline your commerce operations. We’ve helped merchants across the globe of all shapes and sizes connect their Shopify store with their ERP. Below you’ll find their success stories:
Sun Bum uses Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) as their back-office ERP system. It helps them keep track of inventory, store product catalogs, count their inventory. Connecting GP with their Shopify store ensures that data in one system makes its way into the other, and vice versa. Discover how eBridge’s iPaaS helped Sum Bum streamline their operations
Marvy Uchida is currently using a multi-channel strategy. Their retail presence has grown to include local hobby and art shops as well as nation-wide retailers like Michaels. In addition to their retail distributors, Uchida has an eCommerce store powered by Shopify. Their back-end operations are run by their Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP. With their eCommerce store generating sales 24/7, Uchida reached out to eBridge regarding our integration solution for Shopify and Microsoft Dynamics GP. Explore how Marvy Uchida’s commerce operations were streamlined with eBridge’s iPaaS
Hawaiian Host Group
Leroy and the team at Hawaiian Host Group reached out to eBridge to inquire about having their Shopify stores integrated with their Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP. Hawaiian Host Group is a Hawaiian born and raised business. They have two distinct brands, the first being Hawaiian Hosts which specializes in traditional chocolate covered macadamia nut treats. The other is Mauna Loa which is a roasted macadamia nut snack. Due to each brand having its own distinct presence online, Hawaiian Host has two independent eCommerce stores powered by Shopify. Read more about how eBridge’s iPaaS was able to help
Timbuk2 has been using Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP to run the back-office of their business. Without connecting their ERP to their Shopify Plus store and the warehouse where their goods are stored, there is no way Timbuk2 would be able to properly serve their customers. They selected eBridge Connections as their integration-Platform-as-a-Service vendor. Their main goal was to create efficiencies and eliminate errors while their sales channels were pushing out orders, many of them custom. Learn more about Timbuk2’s Shopify and Dynamics GP integration
Meet eBridge’s iPaaS Solution for Shopify
eBridge Connections is a vendor of a universal iPaaS. eBridge’s iPaaS is for high volume merchants who are looking to integrate their Shopify eCommerce
systems, and EDI trading partners
. Leveraging our pre-built connectors for major ERP/accounting solutions, eBridge can implement an integration with your Shopify store in a speedy manner. In addition, our pre-built connectors limit the reliance on additional dev work.
eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.