WooCommerce & Sage ERP Integration Solution
Friday, October 25, 2019Eric Zegarski
Meet Our WooCommerce and Sage ERP Integration Solution
As orders come in through your WooCommerce
store, an integration platform will ensure that your orders are populated in your Sage
ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
What You Get When You Choose an iPaaS Like eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Sage and WooCommerce
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required)
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
How You, as a WooCommerce Merchant, Will Benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Meet Our Sage Connectors
Part of running an efficient business requires your back-end Sage ERP to communicate effectively with your other important business systems, such as your WooCommerce store. eBridge Connections has a pre-built cloud-based connectors for Sage 50
. Our Sage connectors easily connect to WooCommerce as well as 100s of EDI trading partners. Bi-directional data exchange between these systems will eliminate any need for manual data entry and free up valuable time and resources. Utilizing eBridge Connections integration platform, Sage powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points.
Meet Our WooCommerce Connector
eBridge has pre-built connector for WooCommerce
. Stop batch uploading daily orders or manually keying orders from your WooCommerce store into your back-office ERP. Connecting your WooCommerce website to your Sage ERP package just makes sense.
Common WooCommerce and Sage ERP Integrations:
A WooCommerce and Sage Integration Success Story
Their passion for hemp foods is rooted in Founder Mike Fata’s personal weight transformation. Hemp offers protein, good fats, and fibre – all nutrients a healthy body needs! Since hemp foods played such an essential role in Mike’s health transformation, he wanted everyone to be able to try them. Manitoba harvest was looking to integrate their WooCommerce shop with their Sage ERP and that’s when eBridge came into the picture. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.