eBridge Connections Migrates to Microsoft Azure to Increase the Speed and Efficiency of Its Integration Platform
Retailers and online merchants are empowered by a faster, smarter solution
Burlington, Ontario, July 6, 2017
- eBridge Connections, an integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) vendor, announces today the migration of its solution from Microsoft BizTalk to Microsoft Azure. The eBridge solution integrates robust Azure Blob storage and load balancing via Azure Service Fabric to provide faster, dynamic, and more reliable data transfer for more than 600 customers worldwide. Additionally, it provides eBridge Connections with more efficient, cost-effective technology in-house. By hosting in the cloud on Azure, the company’s integration platform now dynamically adjusts its capacity based on the volume customers require at any given time.
eBridge Connections’ customers - retailers and online merchants - will benefit from increased capacity to grow and expand their businesses. Why? Their orders, invoices, customer data, shipping/tracking information, and more will flow quickly to and from their accounting/ERP application, such as Microsoft Dynamics, and their eCommerce platforms, CRM applications, and big box retailers quickly and reliably. This will free up valuable time and money for their employees and allow them to focus on other higher priority areas of business.
“By migrating the eBridge integration platform to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, we’re able to take advantage of some really ‘cool,’ hybrid cloud capabilities and open-source technologies. Our customers will notice faster and more reliable document transfer. They can go back to focusing on their business,” says eBridge Connections President and CEO Colin Brown.
With robust and scalable accounting/ERP integration solutions that consist of pre-built connectors to the leading eCommerce platforms and online marketplaces, CRM applications, and hundreds of EDI trading partners, eBridge Connections has been simplifying the business of selling for over 23 years. eBridge Connections customers enjoy the benefits of an integration solution that:
About eBridge Connections
- Is bi-directional and completely automated
- Is fully managed and maintained by eBridge Connections’ 24/7 technical based support response
- Eliminates their need for manual data entry
- Improves their speed and accuracy of data exchange
- Streamlines their business processes
- Enables them to upgrade and/or add connectors with ease
eBridge Connections delivers powerful, cloud-based ERP and accounting integration solutions that automate vital business processes and eliminate the need for manual data entry. The eBridge universal integration platform supports over 30 ERP and accounting systems including products from Microsoft, Sage, SAP, NetSuite, and Epicor. With connections to the leading eCommerce and CRM applications, plus hundreds of EDI trading partners, eBridge Connections has become the integration platform of choice for businesses worldwide.
For more information, press only:
Lindsay Hampson, eBridge Connections,
Note to editors: If you are interested in viewing additional information on eBridge Connections, please visit http://www.ebridgeconnections.com