Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Leading ERP Integration Made Easy
Connecting MS Dynamics CRM to your accounting/ERP system just makes sense. Your customer data, opportunities, contacts, prospects, and more, will all be fully integrated between the two, saving you time and money by eliminating manual data entry. Whether you use a Microsoft Dynamics ERP system or one by Sage, Epicor, NetSuite, SAP, Intuit Quickbooks, etc., eBridge Connections has a pre-built connector that will work for your business.
Connect with any ERP or Accounting Package
eBridge Connections powers Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration with the leading ERP and accounting packages such as Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV & SL, Sage 100, 300 & 500, NetSuite, SAP Business One, Epicor Enterprise and many others.
Streamline Business Processes & Centralize Data
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between systems, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automation can be enabled for opportunities, accounts, products and purchase orders, resulting in one master record that is shared between systems. With centralization, customer data can be quickly and easily accessed by all company departments.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a connected ERP or accounting system
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no-on premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping and reduce the total cost of ownership
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
|Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Expedite the quote to cash process
- Synchronize customer and product records
- Eliminate data re-keying
- Increase data consistency and accuracy
- Provide quick responses to customer inquiries
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (marketplaces, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business