EDI & ERP + Accounting Integration
Electronic Data Interchange, or EDI, is a standardized method of exchanging electronic business documents. By setting up an EDI integrated solution with your accounting or ERP system, you can automate the process of exchanging these documents. eBridge Connections supports EDI integration with all of the leading accounting/ERP packages including products by NetSuite, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Intuit, Open Systems, and more.
Integrate your accounting/ERP system today in order to electronically exchange business documents including, but not limited to, purchase orders, invoices, and shipment notices. Looking for more info on EDI? Check out our Fresh Guide to EDI.
- In order to work with specific trading partners, vendors and/or suppliers, you may be mandated to perform EDI in order to start or continue a business relationship.
- Transaction fees can be expensive. With EDI, you can take advantage of a flat rate regardless of transaction volume.
- Increased efficiency from automating transactions
- Reduction of errors from manual data entry
- Validation of content (via EDI standards and receiving software) that confirms transactions contain all the information they need to enable proper processing, traceability, etc.
- Reduced cost of doing business
- Faster processing
- The ability to sell in more places.
A Trusted Integration Solution
We've already helped so many great companies connect to their EDI trading partners. Here's just a few:
Sunfresh Farms Integrated Their EDI & Sage 300 ERP
The integration solution from eBridge Connections enabled Sunfresh Farms to streamline their operations and empower their workforce. With automated EDI document processing in place, they been able to save approximately $30,000 per year. “Our sales team can focus on marketing and generating sales instead of spending time manually entering and sending orders,” said Kathleen Anderson, Controller at Sunfresh Farms. Read More
We Make EDI & ERP Integration Easy