The eBridge Connections cloud-based integration platform for Sage 500 automates vital business processes and eliminates manual data entry by enabling bi-directional data exchange with the leading eCommerce platforms, EDI trading partners and CRM applications.
If you sell on an eCommerce platform or marketplace such as Shopify, Magento, Amazon, Walmart.com, BigCommerce, eBay, etc., you can connect your Sage 500 accounting/ERP system to save yourself and your business valuable time and money. Automate orders, inventory, shipping/tracking information, customer data, and more.
Connect with leading eCommerce, CRM, or EDI Partners
When connecting with the eBridge Connections integration platform, Sage 500-powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points. Users can integrate data between Sage 500 and the leading eCommerce platforms and marketplaces, such as Shopify, Magento, Bigcommerce and Amazon, hundreds of EDI trading partners, and CRM applications such as Salesforce.com.
Streamline Item, Order and Customer Data Processing
The eBridge Connections integration platform facilitates automated, bi-directional data exchange between business platforms, eliminating manual data entry processes and data duplication, while reducing the number of costly errors. This automated data integration can be performed over numerous touch points to streamline vital business processes. An eBridge Connections end-to-end integration solution enables sales orders, inventory levels, product data, shipping updates, and customer information to move seamlessly between systems, resulting in satisfied customers and efficient operations.
Reduce your Sage 500 Total Cost of Ownership
With a seamless, cloud-based integration solution from eBridge Connections, Sage 500-enabled businesses can reduce resource requirements and avoid costly infrastructure investments. Furthermore, by leveraging reusable integration components and shared data transformations, eBridge Connections delivers flexible solutions not dependent on custom developed code. eBridge software upgrades in conjunction with Sage 500 upgrades are turnkey and included in all subscription plans.
- Bi-directional, automated data integration between Sage 500 and connected business platforms and trading partners
- Multi-platform and trading partner support
- Multiple paths to integration - pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops or SQL integration
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity, data translation and compliance all handled in the cloud; no on-premise software required
- Shared business rules that replace the need for mapping
- eiCloud - a web-based application for data/document management and archiving
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North American-based support team
||Inbound Touch Points
||Outbound Touch Points
||Shipment Updates, Inventory, Product Updates
||Purchase Orders (850), Product Activity Data (852), Purchase Order Change Requests (860), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices (810), Purchase Order Acknowledgements (855), Advance Ship Notices (856), plus many additional EDI document types
||Invoices, Opportunities/Customers, Accounts & Contacts, Product Updates
- Eliminate manual data entry and avoid costly errors
- Increase the speed of data exchange, improving customer service efficiency
- Reduce deployment time by utilizing turnkey integration solutions
- Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM) with ease
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
TeleDynamics Needed a Reliable Solution to Connect Their EDI and ERP With Sage 500
Their supply meets demand – on time – because they have integrated their Sage 500 ERP right to their EDI trading partners. They have also integrated their home-grown online store to their ERP to save time, speed up order processing and improve inventory accuracy. Therefore allowing them to effectively sell over 8000 products. Read More