Being an eBridge Customer Support Representative means you’re a hero during times of triumph and crisis. A job like this can truly be impactful and rewarding.
Do you have experience in a software company, or software educational background? In this role, you’ll be SUPER resourceful. You won’t always know the answers to the questions you’re being asked. You’ll be human-centered, ready for high-quality customer experiences, and you’ll find a way to help the customer with speed and quality. eBridge Support connects with merchants on their current sales channels and often also has the chance to help them with potential new channels or work flows too.
Care a lot? Ready for some days of high pressure? Geared up to advocate for customers by communicating with Team eBridge?
Learn from our whole team, train with a small squad, and bring your own ideas and flair to eBridge support. We want to have THE BEST SUPPORT TEAM IN THE INTEGRATION BIZ. Help guide eBridge customers through the process, teach, problem solve, and explore growth opportunities with them (nope, don’t worry – no hard selling).
Key Areas of Responsibility
The part that you play in this organization, and specific duties you are measured against
- Multi-task with 3-5 cases at once over email, phone and possibly live chat
- Ensure a super quick and cheerful response time (same day ticket review)
- Act as a partner and friend to the customer
- Document your learnings and work with the Support Squad and Development to help elevate eBridge as we learn and grow
- ID opportunities for our clients to grow and offer needs-based solutions (not pushy sales)
- Own it
- Be energetic
- Don’t ever leave a customer hanging
- Get the case solved and high-five everyone around you!
What would make you successful here
All the things you’re good at because you’ve done most of these before
- Must have experience in a software company, or software educational background.
- In the office everyday – Burlington, Ontario.
- Flexible with work hours. This will include shift work and may include weekends.
- Not afraid to advocate for a customer to Team eBridge.
- Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful and finding solutions even when there is no clear path.
- Proficient with technology.
- Cheerful, energetic communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and bring your own flair
About the Company
eBRIDGE is a leader in business software integration that offers a world class, leading-edge technology platform. As an iPaaS company our cloud-based integration platform for Small/Mid-Sized businesses supports integration for EDI, eCommerce, CRM and supply chain management. As a result of our rapid growth we are looking for a Customer Support Representative
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and a goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBRIDGE Software candidates have a breadth of expertise, unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eBRIDGE Software, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible. If learning, growth, integrity, openness, personal project ownership, innovation, creativity and a balanced personal and professional life, are important to you, we are interested to hear from you!
eBridge Values: Customer is King – Continuous Improvements – Own it – Win!
Learn more about us on Web, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook.
Let’s Get to Work
If this role sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume to email@example.com, Subject: Customer Support Representative