As a leader in accounting integration, eBRIDGE has supplied support to over 37 accounting packages including Microsoft Dynamics, Sage 100, 300, 500 and many more. As a SaaS company our cloud-based integration platform for Small/Mid-Sized businesses supports integration for EDI (Home Depot, Walmart etc), eCommerce stores (Magento, Volusion, ASPDotNetStorefront etc), CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, Netsuite), and supply chain management.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team and goal-oriented environment. Ideal eBRIDGE Software candidates have a breadth of expertise, unbridled energy and a desire to contribute to the team. At eBRIDGE Software, our goal is to create an environment to help you be as creative and successful as possible. If learning, growth, integrity, openness, personal project ownership, innovation, creativity and a balanced personal and professional life, are important to you, we are interested to hear from you!
This role encompasses the responsibility for several software development projects. Additional roles include the management of scheduled commitments and ensuring that project deadlines, scheduled timeframes and quality standards are met. The incumbent of this role reports to the Manager, Product Development.
- Works in conjunction with other developers to design and build software products
- Contributes ideas to product development decisions
- Conducts research to yield state of the art solutions
- Code and test software products in the development stage
- Website development (MVC) may be required
- Co-ordinates with others to meet scheduled commitments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Experience in C#, other .Net languages
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a busy environment
- Expertise in building and maintaining MVC Websites a plus
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Environment, MS Visual Studio and Web Services.
- Experience with SQL Server or Accounting Packages an asset.
- A College diploma in Computer Science/Programming or related field and 2 years of work experience in related position
Please note that only candidates who meet the qualifications will be contacted, all other applicants will be kept on file for a three-month period.
Thank you for your interest in eBRIDGE Software Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Programming: 2 years (Required)
Apply to --> email@example.com