The eBridge Integration Platform (sometimes referred to as ePortal or eiCloud) is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that takes the complexity out of data exchange and integration for your organization. It provides one solution for data integration by managing connectivity, data transformation, storage, and EDI compliancy functions, relieving your organization of the need to purchase and maintain multiple components.
With an eBridge Connections integration solution working in conjunction with the eBridge Integration Platform, data can be automatically and bi-directionally exchanged with your ERP or accounting system to eliminate the manual data entry process. Through the eBridge Integration Platform, your financial system can be connected to your eCommerce platform, CRM application, and EDI trading partners for a streamlined and uninterrupted data flow.
How It Works
The eBridge Integration Platform relies on XML technology to manage and process data. All inbound data that enters the platform is transformed into XML of an XCBL schema (XML Common Business Library). In this format, the data remains flexible and non-restrictive for additional processing, such as distribution, display, storage, and integration.
Access to your dashboard within the eBridge Integration Platform is accomplished via the Internet using a secure HTTPS connection. An eBridge on-premise integration solution transports documents to and from ePortal via Secure FTP. For communication with a trading partner, the ePortal utilizes the trading partner's established and secure channel (VAN, AS2, etc.).
- Low monthly subscription fees per integrated business application or trading partner
- Handles connectivity, acknowledgement, compliancy, and storage
- View and print documents in user-friendly or raw formats
- Web forms for data entry and "on-the-fly" corrections/modifications
- Large volume document storage
- Storage and viewing of non-compliant documents
- Email notification of received documents
- Email notification of unacknowledged outbound documents
Here are the basic hardware requirements for all eBridge customers:
- Processor: INTEL 3.4GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB)
- Free hard disk space: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Not Applicable
- Microsoft .NET version 4.5.2 or higher
- Internet access