WHY AM I REQUIRED TO DO EDI WITH MY TRADING PARTNERS?
Thursday, April 23, 2015Global Administrator
Here's Why Your Trading Partners Require EDI
Most trading partners will require you to implement a solid EDI solution before they begin conducting business with you. This could be for a number of known reasons, but doing this will benefit your company as well. If you're new to EDI, check out our Fresh Guide to EDI
Along with some operational improvements, you can expect to see some strategic improvements as well. Below are just a few you can expect to see:
- Decreased operating costs
- Improved cash and inventory cycles
- Rapid integration of trading partners into business processes
- Invoices are sent out and in your partners in minutes
- Increased security during message and transaction processing
- Reduced data duplication, elimination of data errors
- Reduced inventory levels
- Reduced paper, postage and sorting activities
These reasons contribute directly to why a lot of major trading partners require customers and suppliers to conduct business via EDI. In a lot of situations, some companies won’t even enter business agreements without an agreement on an EDI solution.
At eBridge Connections we provide companies with end-to-end integrated solutions. Our platform powers EDI integration with any of 20+ supported accounting and ERP systems to achieve trading compliance while maintaining cost efficiency and effectiveness. To read more about how your company can take advantage of EDI Integration
and visit our EDI Benefits overview.