The #1 User Preferred Universal iPaaS for Magento
Monday, April 5, 2021Eric Zegarski
Meet the # 1 User Preferred Universal iPaaS for Magento
eBridge Connections is a vendor of a universal iPaaS solution for Magento merchants
. What makes eBridge’s iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service) so unique is that it leverages its extensive library of connectors. These connectors make it simple to integrate your Magento store with your ERP/accounting package.
eBridge Connections has pre-build connectors for popular ERP solutions like:
Discover if the eBridge iPaaS is Right for Your Magento Store
Our iPaaS is engineered to make your life as a Magento merchant easy. It does all the heavy data lifting so you don’t have to. If you’re a Magento user and can cross any of the following off, then eBridge is right for you:
- Processing more than 200 orders a month manually.
- Have a backlog of data to process during the traditional 9 to 5 workday.
- Slow and inefficient fulfillment and shipping process.
- Order missed or picked wrong.
- Inaccurate inventory levels leading to stockouts.
- Trying to juggle orders from other channels like Amazon, marketplaces like Walmart, or direct retail.
- Focused on data management and entry rather than tasks that will grow your business.
How Our iPaaS Benefits Magento Merchants
Using an iPaaS like eBridge is an investment in your business. You’re investing in improving your organization’s productivity, eliminating errors, and improving your customer service. Here are just a few benefits of using an iPaaS to connect your Magento store with your back-office ERP/accounting solution:
- Eliminate manual and duplicate entry: Integration of eCommerce platforms like Magento with ERP systems.
- Improve speed of data exchange: By eliminating the time-consuming manual data entry process, the eBridge Connections integration platform greatly increases the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Improve data accuracy: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
- Streamline business processes: eCommerce integration will help to create an efficient workflow between departments and functionalities in your organization. An integrated flow of data will provide you with the insight you need to make strong decisions that align with your business strategy and objectives.
- Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. An eCommerce integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.
In addition, there are departmental benefits for divisions like marketing, operations, sales, and finance that stem from using an iPaaS like eBridge to integrate your Magento store.
What a multi-channel Magento Integration powered by eBridge's iPaaS looks like:
What Merchants are Saying About Our iPaaS for Magento
eBridge Connections prides itself on not only having a world class iPaaS, but also providing its customers with white glove service during the onboarding process. eBridge ensures that post implementation, users our iPaaS have access to the resources they need and support from our staff. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what our customers have to say:
“Our company has worked with eBridge on more than one occasion and each time, they have been really helpful. eBridge helped us to automatically transfer online orders from our webstore into our ERP system. They were able to customize the code so that the orders translated correctly, the way we want to see them in our system. They are also super nice to work with.”
“I use the eBridge portal on a daily basis Monday - Friday. I deal with many different Canadian & American Retailers through their portal. Everything runs smoothly 99% of the time. For the odd 1% issue I contact eBridge and their Support Service helps solve my issue in a timely and professional manner.”
"We used eBridge to automate the integration of our fulfilled Shopify orders into Great Plains. eBridge completed the integration in less time than we expected and even did some customization for us. We have over 4000 fulfilled orders each month, and this integration will save us countless man-hours and improve our ability to analyze sales and cost of sales by sku. Thank you eBridge for your excellent service!"
We’ve Helped Many Merchants Integrate Their Magento Store With our iPaaS
Our goal is simple, help you streamline your commerce operations. We’ve helped merchants across the globe of all shapes and sizes connect their Magento store with their ERP. Below you’ll find their success stories:
Director of eCommerce, Mike Ebert, knew the only way to “do online orders well” was to make sure that all sales flowed from their Magento eCommerce store over the web to their ERP, directly. They were using MS Dynamics AX, and needed technical expertise beyond what they had in-house. In the new world of online commerce, without fast orders, they would be left in the dust. Discover how eBridge’s iPaaS was able to streamline Everlast’s Magneto
For over 15 years, Arcadian has been a leading supplier and distributor of antennas for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and wireless Machine to Machine (M2M) applications. They contacted eBridge expressing the pain they experience getting their online sales orders from their Magento store into their back-office ERP Sage 50 US. After several scope calls where both teams discussed exact needs, Arcadian agreed to go with eBridge for integration. Learn more about Arcadian’s integrated Magento network that’s powered by eBridge’s iPaaS
Intelligent Nutrients is a unique health and beauty product company utilizing plant-based and organic certified ingredients. Intelligent Nutrients knew that manual inputting of orders from their online Magento store was going to be impossible given their forecast on order volumes. They asked their Sage VAR for a recommended iPaaS, their VAR recommended eBridge Connections. Explore how eBridge’s iPaaS was able to bridge the gap between their Magento
store and Sage 100 ERP.
SCB knew they needed to work with an integrator that was both certified in Sage and a Magento 2 certified partner. Plus, SCB International’s Amazon store was growing, and needed to be connected to Sage as well to eliminate manual data entry work and reduce errors in orders. They chose eBridge because of their reputation in the industry. Read More about how eBridge's iPaaS helped Liver Doctor manage their Magento
Meet eBridge’s iPaaS Solution for Magento
eBridge Connections is a vendor of a universal iPaaS. eBridge’s iPaaS is for high volume merchants who are looking to integrate their Magento store
, other eCommerce marketplaces (Amazon
), ERP/accounting systems
, and EDI trading partners
. Leveraging our pre-built connectors for major ERP/accounting solutions, eBridge can implement an integration with your Magento store in a speedy manner. In addition, our pre-built connectors limit the reliance on added dev work.
eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.