Amazon Marketplace & Epicor ERP Integration Solution
Monday, July 29, 2019Eric Zegarski
Meet Our Amazon Marketplace and Epicor Integration Solution
As orders come in through your Amazon Marketplace store, an integration solution will ensure that your orders are populated in your Epicor ERP system, and your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase the efficiency of your order fulfillment process. This will help you avoid Amazon’s hefty fines.
What You Get When You Choose an iPaaS Like eBridge:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Epicor and Amazon
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully-managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required)
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
How You, as an Amazon Seller, Will Benefit:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions Avoid hefty fines and penalties imposed by Amazon
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Meet Our Epicor Connector
Currently, eBridge Connections has a pre-built connector for Epicor Enterprise
, but we also have a unique way of integrating Epicor Prophet 21 for customers using this package. Give us a shout to learn more. With eBridge's cloud-based integration solution, which was listed as one of the 20 most promising Epicor solutions
in 2017 by CIOReview It's simple to connect Epicor with your Amazon Marketplace Store. We can help you automate orders, inventory, shipping, customer data, and more. We also connect to the leading CRMs such as Salesforce and MS Dynamics CRM, and can help facilitate EDI transactions between your Epicor ERP and your trading partners.
Meet Our Amazon Connector
eBridge has pre-built connections from Amazon FBA and Amazon FBM
. If you're an Amazon Vendor Central supplier, then you'll also need to meet Amazon's EDI requirements
. Stop batch uploading daily orders or manually keying orders from your Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central store into your back-office Epicor ERP system. Our integration platform eliminates the need for manual data entry by allowing you to sync orders, inventory, shipping updates, product and pricing, customer info and more.
Workflows You Can Integrate Between Amazon Marketplace and Epicor
An Amazon Marketplace Integration Success Story
Liver Doctor's Amazon store was growing, and needed to be connected to their ERP in order to eliminate manual data entry and reduce errors. eBridge was able to connect their Amazon marketplace store with their Epicor ERP and enable bi-directional data flow. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.