The #1 User Preferred Universal iPaaS for Amazon
Monday, March 22, 2021Eric Zegarski
Meet the # 1 User Preferred Universal iPaaS for Amazon
eBridge Connections is a vendor of a universal iPaaS solution for Amazon merchants. What makes eBridge’s iPaaS (integration Platform as a Service) so unique is that it leverages its extensive library of connectors. These connectors make it simple to integrate your Amazon store with your ERP/accounting package.
eBridge Connections has pre-build connectors for popular ERP solutions like:
Discover if the eBridge iPaaS is Right for Your Amazon Store
Our iPaaS is engineered to make your life as an Amazon
merchant easy. It does all the heavy data lifting so you don’t have to. If you’re selling on Amazon and can cross any of the following off, then eBridge is right for you:
- Processing more than 200 orders a month manually.
- Have a backlog of data to process during the traditional 9 to 5 workday.
- Slow and inefficient fulfillment and shipping process.
- Order missed or picked wrong.
- Inaccurate inventory levels leading to stockouts.
- Trying to juggle orders from other channels like eCommerce platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce), marketplaces like Walmart, or direct retail.
- Focused on data management and entry rather than tasks that will grow your business.
How Our iPaaS Benefits Amazon Merchants
Using an iPaaS like eBridge is an investment in your business. You’re investing in improving your organization’s productivity, eliminating errors, and improving your customer service. Here are just a few benefits of using an iPaaS to connect your Amazon store with your back-office ERP/accounting solution:
- Eliminate manual and duplicate entry: Integration of eCommerce channels like Amazon with ERP systems.
- Improve speed of data exchange: By eliminating the time-consuming manual data entry process, the eBridge Connections integration platform greatly increases the speed of information exchange, resulting in improved customer service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Improve data accuracy: Each time data is manually entered into a system, there is the chance of errors being introduced. Data passes through a validation layer, resulting in a decrease in costly errors and chargebacks.
- Streamline business processes: eCommerce integration will help to create an efficient workflow between departments and functionalities in your organization. An integrated flow of data will provide you with the insight you need to make strong decisions that align with your business strategy and objectives.
- Liberate valuable resources: Focus your resources on other high priority work, instead of tedious manual data entry to and from your ERP system. An eCommerce integration solution will automatically schedule and process data without human intervention.
In addition, there are departmental benefits for divisions like marketing, operations, sales, and finance that stem from using an iPaaS like eBridge to integrate your Amazon store
eBridge Connections offers integration services for both Vendor Central and Seller Central merchants. For high volume merchants who require to meet Amazon’s EDI standards, learn more about Amazon EDI requirements
What a multi-channel Amazon Integration powered by eBridge's iPaaS looks like:
What Merchants are Saying About Our iPaaS for Amazon
eBridge Connections prides itself on not only having a world class iPaaS, but also providing its customers with white glove service during the onboarding process. eBridge ensures that post implementation, users our iPaaS have access to the resources they need and support from our staff. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what our customers have to say:
“Our company has worked with eBridge on more than one occasion and each time, they have been really helpful. eBridge helped us to automatically transfer online orders from our webstore into our ERP system. They were able to customize the code so that the orders translated correctly, the way we want to see them in our system. They are also super nice to work with.”
“I use the eBridge portal on a daily basis Monday - Friday. I deal with many different Canadian & American Retailers through their portal. Everything runs smoothly 99% of the time. For the odd 1% issue I contact eBridge and their Support Service helps solve my issue in a timely and professional manner.”
"We used eBridge to automate the integration of our fulfilled Shopify orders into Great Plains. eBridge completed the integration in less time than we expected and even did some customization for us. We have over 4000 fulfilled orders each month, and this integration will save us countless man-hours and improve our ability to analyze sales and cost of sales by sku. Thank you eBridge for your excellent service!"
We’ve Helped Many Merchants Integrate Their Amazon Store With our iPaaS
Our goal is simple, help you streamline your commerce operations. We’ve helped merchants across the globe of all shapes and sizes connect their Amazon store with their ERP. Below you’ll find their success stories:
We Sell Mats
We Sell Mats is a one stop shop for gymnastic mats! eBridge is so jazzed that we were able to help them streamline their order processing through an Amazon EDI to ShipStation integration. They came to us after needing to find an affordable and automated solution for their manual order processing work. Discover how our iPaaS was able to streamline their high-volume Amazon store
Sport Dimension INC. is a manufacturer of water sports related products with roots dating back to the early 1970’s. The majority of team, along with many associates, has worked with and for the pioneers of surfing and scuba diving giving them a solid foundation, wealth of experience, and knowledge to draw from to design, produce, innovative. eBridge's implementation team was able to get their Amazon integration up and running diligently. Since they were integrating multiple platforms including Amazon with their Dynamics AX ERP, it was all hands-on deck. Learn more about Sport Dimension’s experience with eBridge’s iPaaS for Amazon
Liver Doctor – SCB International
SCB International’s Amazon store was growing and needed to be connected to Sage as well to eliminate manual data entry work and reduce errors in orders. They chose eBridge because of their reputation in the industry. The integration project kicked off on February 8th between Richard Newton, SCB’s Controller, and the eBridge Project Manager. They exchanged vital information to set up connections and addressed the required data flows for integration. Explore how eBridge’s iPaaS was able to help Liver Doctor integrate their Amazon operations
Andrew Peller Limited has a handful of award-winning premium and ultra-premium brands, including Peller Estates. Their company history stretches all the way back to 1927 when their founder Andrew Peller first arrived in Canada. eBridge Connections’ Integration Platform struck a balance between cost and data accuracy. As demand fluctuates through the year, orders will always be right because these tasks are automated, there is no manual interaction. No one from the Peller Estates team needs to sit and rekey data to their ERP from the Amazon store. Read more about how Andrew Peller integrated their Amazon store with eBridge's iPaaS
Meet eBridge’s iPaaS Solution for Amazon
eBridge Connections is a vendor of a universal iPaaS. eBridge’s iPaaS is for high volume merchants who are looking to integrate their Amazon store
, other eCommerce
), ERP/accounting systems
, and EDI trading partners
. Leveraging our pre-built connectors for major ERP/accounting solutions, eBridge can implement an integration with your Amazon store in a speedy manner. In addition, our pre-built connectors limit the reliance on added dev work.
eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.