ShipStation & Sage 500 Integration Solution
Thursday, May 7, 2020Eric Zegarski
Meet our ShipStation and Sage 500 ERP Integration Solution
As orders come in through your ShipStation
software, an integration platform will ensure that your essential ShipStation data is populated in your Sage 500
ERP system. As a result, your shipping information is adjusted accordingly inside Sage. This eliminates the need for manual data entry and increases the efficiency of your order fulfillment process.
What You Get When You Choose an iPaaS Like eBridge:
How You, as a ShipStation User, Will Benefit:
- A bi-directional, automated data integration between Sage 500 and ShipStation
- Pre-built connectors on a universal integration platform that can be “plugged in” to meet your unique business needs
- A fully managed solution with connectivity and data translation all handled in the cloud (no on-premise software required)
- Shared business rules that replace the need for individual mapping, allowing you to upgrade your systems with ease
- Unlimited, 24/7 access to a North-American based support response team
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Avoid costly errors as a result of re-keying data
- Reduce deployment time using turnkey integration solutions
- Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Meet Our Sage 500 Connector
Part of running an efficient business requires your back-end Sage 500 ERP to communicate effectively with your other business systems, like ShipStation. eBridge Connections has a pre-built cloud-based Sage 500
connector. Our Sage 500 connector easily connects to ShipStation as well as leading eCommerce
platforms (Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento), and 100s of EDI
trading partners. Bi-directional data exchange between these systems will eliminate any need for manual data entry and free up valuable time and resources. Utilizing the eBridge Connections integration platform, Sage 500 powered businesses can leverage dozens of pre-built application connectors and over 1,000 data touch points.
Meet Our ShipStation Connector
eBridge has pre-built connector for ShipStation
. Stop batch uploading daily orders or manually keying data from your ShipStation account into your back-office Sage 500 ERP. Connecting ShipStation to your Sage ERP just makes sense. You’ll be able to ship and fulfill faster while protecting your data integrity and enabling bi-directional data flow.
Workflows You Can Automate Between ShipStation and Sage 500
A ShipStation Integration Success Story
With eBridge integration, DroneNerds' ShipStation shipments are now mapped down from the cloud to on-prem, and then ASNs are being sent automatically to their supply chain management software. eBridge Connections was able to set up a workflow that would transfer their shipment data from ShipStation to their management software in near-real time. Read More
In addition, eBridge is hosted on Microsoft Azure, therefore ensuring an almost 99.9% uptime and industry leading security. With an integration solution from eBridge, you can ensure that your commerce network is connected and communicating data bi-directionally.